Sunday, June 27, 2010

Creative thinking?

We were looking everywhere for my moms phone but couldn't find it. I remembered that Savannah had it last. She likes to put grandma's phone in a bag and carry it around.




"Savannah, have you seen Grandma's phone?" I asked with crossed fingers.
Most the time when you ask her important questions, she just stares and blinks.


"It's in my pocket" was her reply. My eyes rose to meet my mom's. I could tell we were both thinking the same thing.

Savannah was wearing a dress.

Her dress didn't have pockets.




"Where's the phone Savannah?"

Quickly, she grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled up to her head.

It was hard to miss the rectangular shaped object protruding like a plateau in the front of her underwear.

"In my pocket."

...and flashed us that smile.

Laughter quickly erupted and filled every corner of my house.


8 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Oh that is so adorable.. and so are all the pictures.

The Heitritter Family said...

What a cute story! That is one pretty girl - she takes after her mama!

Mary Beth said...

That's so cute, Marci!

Ali said...

Oh my goodness. Could she be more adorable?!

Heather said...

She is so adorable! What a fun story.

Grossarths said...

How do these little ones know exactly how to melt our hearts? So cute!

Cowley Family said...

Laughter errupted in my house when I read that too!

Liz Green said...

Reading that post I had to laugh much harder then when I heard the story in person. LOL!