Wednesday, June 23, 2010































For the past week and a half, I have had the company of my mom and my sister in law Liz. What a wonderful week it has been. They have made my shoulders feel light again! My laundry and dishes were magically done by two housework fairies. (My dishwasher croaked a couple weeks ago, so the fairies had to hand wash everything.)

We spent most of our time playing in the water at the pond, and at the pool.

They have since gone home, and I am missing them terribly!

On the brighter side, I get to spend the weekend with one of my dearest friends.

I can't wait.

And there's another brighter side too...my mom, dad, sister and Liz, Mark and Truman are coming back in 11 days.

Oh and one last brighter side...my mother and father in law come early next week!

All are welcome at the Hotel Verde! Please come and see me!

(ahem, you know who you are)

You can come stay here while you explore DC!

9 comments:

Kristin said...

That looks like such a wonderful time! I would love to go to the beach with you!! :) Miss you!

Alicia said...

WOW! I am in awe at how fun those pictures look. What lucky kids you have!

Tawnya and Gavin Linsley said...

Your mom and dad really are the best! i need to catch up with your dad again for lunch sometime soon. your summer sounds so fun! i cant wait to be a mom and hang out with my kids during the summer. lucky

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the crew said...

oh such fun! I am missing you terribly as I look at these pictures of your kids- getting so big! You are wonderful!

Michelle said...

We want to come! Liz may give us some buddy passes sometime and it sounds like it's tough to get to CA so I think we'll head your way!

Ali said...

RIP Marci's dishwasher!

How wonderful to have company. Speaking of having company... I WANT SOME! So, whenever you feel up for a long drive, come see us!

Hillary said...

We need to make our way down there at some point to see you guys, we love DC. Looks like you are having lots of fun! I'll talk to Steve and then maybe we can make some plans for a trip down. Is Chad home yet or are you still a single mom? Good luck with everything!

Liz Green said...

Can't wait to see you guys again. We had a blast visiting.