Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Well, Hello!

Ok, the truth is....is that I promised myself that I would start blogging more...as a New Years Resolution. I'm not too late, am I? I haven't documented our lives at all for the past 6 months. That's horrible. But, my motto is "better later than never!"

So here we are. And, I'm not sure how to back log the past 6 months. I am sure it will come out little by little in the next 6 months though, so lets get started. I have a lot to share, and a lot to say. But first, lets start small and slow.

A picture


She still has short hair. Why? Because last week I found it stuffed between the couch cushions. So, short it is!!

2 comments:

Liz Green said...

I love her hair short. So cute. Glad you've started up blogging again.

Glass House said...

I am so happy you are blogging again! I love to follow your family :)