Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So, lots of catching up to do...
Beach
Flooded basement
School
Rooster attacks
New York and the Waldorf



But my current news is...



I am running my first half marathon with my dear friend Nat this weekend!!!!!

And it's a trail run!!!

And we climb over 3,000 vertical feet!!!

And I think we are crazy.


Pray for us that we don't get lost or eaten by bears.


And I promise to post lots of pictures and news when I am done.


That's me running down Park Avenue in New York. Chad whisked me away for a romantic weekend at the Waldorf. It was wonderful, especially since he had been gone for 2 months prior with work.

Oh, and sorry about the short shorts. I know, they're a bit scandalous. Sometimes I get behind on laundry and have to use the back up running outfit.
It's kinda rated pg13, wouldn't you say?
Just glad to see that there were others out there behind (no pun intended) on their laundry too!

9 comments:

The Heitritter Family said...

If you are going to be PG-13, at least you have an incredible body to go along with it! Good luck on the 1/2 marathon. I've never run longer than 12 miles at once in all my running years, and that was only in practice and not a race. You are inspiring! Good for your husband for rewarding you with a weekend away. I don't know how you do it being a "single" mom so much, but a lesser woman would not be able to do it like you do, that is for certain!

Heather said...

You are one amazing woman Marci! A HOT one too! Goog luck with the race. I'm sure you'll do awesome!

Harmony said...

Good luck on your race!

leanne said...

you are so amazing marci!! good luck on the race! i miss you and your cute family!!

Sissy Jackson said...

Id rock those Bootie Shorts if I had your bootie too! You go GIRL! Sounds like a crazy fun summer time!

Ashley said...

Best of luck this weekend!!! You should come out and do the State Capitol Half on Memorial Day!! It is trail running too and soo beautiful.
You rock the bootie shorts!!!

Tawnya and Gavin Linsley said...

haha you go Marci!!

aniC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aniC said...

Not sure I can read your PG-13 blog now. I stick to G. Sorry.
But while I'm here...I'm so jealous of your NYC trip!!