Sunday, September 19, 2010


I'm still alive! Natalie and I survived the crazy trail run half marathon this weekend!

And it was so much fun...
I'm already geared up to do it again next year.

We climbed 2,700 vertical feet in the first 3.5 miles. Insane.

The rest of the run was great. I almost cried when I saw the finish line...I know, silly.

Natalie and I both had a couple of almost crashes, but besides a few scratches from branches, the only battle wounds we have are a few sore muscles. It was so much fun!!!


We both decided we have the best husbands...who doubled as camera crew and cheering squad. Thanks Chaddy. And thanks Nat for doing these crazy things with me!








8 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

You are amazing...Never forget that!

aniC said...

Yay Marci! I'm so proud of you. You're definitely my hero

The Heitritter Family said...

Okay, first things first - your back and arms are ridiculous. You look incredible. Second, I should shoot you for looking so good in your "after the race" shot. I'm proud of you! It is fun to do something just for you sometimes, even if it is exercise! Good for you!

Kristin said...

That is awesome!! I am truly inspired by you! You are an amazing women! Miss you!!

rosedatocdall said...

You are amazing! Way to go Marci! Next stop... the Olympics, right? I remember that is one of your dreams...

Rose

katyasmommy said...

Where is this race? I want to run it!

the crew said...

woo hoo!!! you are awesome! You make me want to do that too! maybe we can meet up somewhere sometime and run together- or just get together. I miss you!

Cagney and Laci said...

You are awesome! So inspiring! I am so nervous about my 1/2 marathon! YOu are a rock star!