Thursday, December 4, 2008

He's on TV!






So tonight Chad and I went to his bosses house to watch a thingy, (I don't know what to call it), but anyway, National Geographic did a story on what Artis has been working on. It was so much fun to see him on TV. I feel bad though because I didn't tell anyone about it...so now I am telling you about it. It was entertaining to see Travis Poulson (my cousin), and other of Chads friends on TV. Good job boys! So now, you can watch it too! It is replaying a few more times:
Saturday Dec 6, 2 pm
Thurs Dec 11, 5 pm.
Now these are Eastern times, just so you know. It is playing on the National Geographic channel. They didn't go into much detail on how the system works, but it is really interesting. I am proud of those guys for creating something that can save lives. It was a good 2 minutes of fame, now back to work! Let me know what you think...

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so awesome! It sounds like he has a very important job! We will try to watch it!