Monday, October 27, 2008

To Chad


Chad, I just wanted to tell you "thank you"

...thank you for working so hard for us.
...for taking such good care of me and the kids.
...for buying me a house.
...for letting me rest while I was sick.
...for always giving me compliments...you make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
...for being the kind of father our kids deserve.
I miss you and hate it when you are gone. You are the best husband, I couldn't have dreamed of a better husband for me. I will be forever glad that we were brought together. I love you, handsome.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Marci!!!!! I saw your comment! So fun to run into you again! I love blogging! Stay in touch! Adorable family!!!

Lora said...

Marci,
I am so glad I found your blog. I will be adding you to my list of blogger friends. Your family is just so cute. You are just the cutest mom, with the cutest family! Stay in touch.

Lora said...

I was reading your post below this one. I seriously think Carson and Jacob could be best friends. Carson has been named (by my parents) the nightmare that never sleeps. He is a all about trouble and then doesn't sleep well. Oh yes, Carson gets lost all the time in stores for long periods of times and tells me, "that was fun!" We did buy him a leash. Carson loves being rebellious. I am so glad that my child isn't the only one who does crazy things. Sometimes I wonder wonder if he is going to make it past 4 years old or if I am going to make it my next birthday without going insane. Good thing they are dang cute boys!

Shonnie said...

Marci beautiful thing! I am so glad you found me. Oh how sweet of you to tell Chad how much you appreciate him. I think it's important to tell them every now and again. Goodness those kids are getting so big. Sounds like they keep you on your toes. Are you ready for Virgina? I am so sad you will be far away, but please keep me posted alright.

Kim H. said...

Just found your blog, wow VA, I hope you are liking it. Your kids are adorable!

Kim H.