Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I just wanted to give an update on what is happening. We put our house on the market three weeks ago and it sold in the first week. We are closing tomorrow. I can't believe how fast things have happened. Now we are turning our attention to searching for homes in the Ashburn area. I have such mixed feelings right now. I am so grateful for how quickly and wonderfully things have gone, but I also feel so much sadness for the friends, neighbors, and family that I am leaving. Tonight I had to say goodbye to my house. It's been a wonderful house, and I will miss it's warped doors and worn floors. Time to start a new chapter.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on selling your house so fast. It must be the right thing for you guys! When are you heading back East?

the crew said...

check out my blog- I've posted some pics of your kids!

Alicia said...

Hey Marci-
It was good talking to you today. I look forward to seeing some fun pictures of your family.

Jennifer said...

I'll miss your house too!