Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I wanted to be sure I made note of all of the miracles that have happened since we decided to take this offer to move. I couldn't find my journal in all of the chaos, so I will list it here before I forget...

1. We were looking for a moving company when Chad ran into an old friend who he hadn't seen for years. His friend informed Chad that his older brother was the CEO of a nation wide moving company.

2. Jackson potty trained in the middle of all of the packing and moving and craziness, all by himself.

3. We were able to get our house on the market in a week- we painted, repaired, cleaned, and moved into my grandmas house all in 6 days.

4. We had 3 offers on our house in 6 days. I am still shocked about that, especially in this economy.

5. We closed on our house 19 days after we listed it.

6. My grandmas house has been vacant and we have been able to stay there during all of this. This has especially been meaningful to me...I have missed her so much. Some mornings I can almost hear her stirring juice in the kitchen and smell breakfast cooking.

I have to know that Heavenly Father is aware of us. I feel so strongly that it is time for us to go, even though it is not what I had wanted. I am glad that miracles still do exist. To have things with the house go so smoothly has been wonderful, especially because I feel like my kids are having such a hard time right now. When I start to doubt (which I do often) I need to remember all of these miracles that have happened and know that things will work out. Life sure is crazy....never a dull moment!!

We just made an offer on a house in Virginia...we'll see what happens next.

4 comments:

Glass House said...

I am so glad that things are going well for you Marci!!! You are so beautiful and you have such a beautiful family, you are moving to my Husband's happy place...Virginia was his mission!!! Good luck with the move!

Jana (Frisby) Glass

Cagney and Laci said...

Hey marci-
Wow! Your family has doubled in size since we talked last! So cute! We are out in Boston and loving it! I am expecting my first baby. Good luck on your move to Virgina, it is hard at first to be away from family but such a wonderful experience to be outside of Utah and experience new places.

Liz Green said...

We are so excited to have family living so close to us. I'm already jumping up and down for joy that we get to have thanksgiving with you guys. Knowing that it only takes 4 hours by bus, I'm sure we'll be seeing you quite often.

Brooke said...

What?? It sold!! I guess that means your decision to go was right. We will miss you so much! I am happy it worked out for you.