Wednesday, January 13, 2010






Just wanted to invite you all to a two day photo shoot I have been invited to shoot at! I am so excited, and honored that Amy would choose me to be her guest photographer!! I should explain that I am not starting a business in photography...this is just for fun. I love shooting with other photographers, and I love having studio time, and I just plain love shooting portraits!!! So, if you are interested, call Amy Berringer 703-389-5615 and set up a time slot. Take a peek at the flyer. The theme is "hats"









By the way....

All three fish died today.

Good news....

I can reward my children with new fish if they are brave for shots tomorrow.


By the way again....

I forgot to mention that Amy Berringer took our family picture that I just posted. Isn't it hilarious? It captures truth!!!

5 comments:

Shauna Cundick said...

I want to come, but it is a little far away. Savannah looks so grown up in that picture. We miss you already!

The Heitritter Family said...

Free! I would pay good money to have you take family pictures for us! I wish we were going to be there. We are thinking (again) about making a trip out your way to visit my brother in Maryland. Maybe in April or May when the cherry blossoms are blooming. I'm so glad you are blogging again!

Grossarths said...

We have totally been looking for someone to take a family picture for us. Want to come to Wisconsin? :) You do a great job.

Sissy Jackson said...

So glad to see you back in action. I missed your blog.

Glass House said...

I have been missing you blogging! I wish we could shoot together!