Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bad guys and Fire flies

We headed out Saturday night looking for a good location. This old house was just sitting there, all alone and abandoned. It was a beautiful site, just off the road on the way to Manassas. While shooting farther down on the property, we were startled to hear people talking. I looked up the hill to see a car filled with men parked next to our car. An uneasy feeling swept through my body. We decided it was time to find a new location. As we walked toward the car, they drove off. So we stayed. We just made sure we stayed on the road where there would be other people. As the sun set, the fire flies came out. It was so magical. It fills my heart to be able to go out and take pictures with my friends. Thanks Chira for being our model.















7 comments:

The Heitritter Family said...

Beautiful model and great photographer! Too bad none of those fireflies made the cut. I've never seen a firefly actually, since I've always lived in California. Your talent keeps growing and growing!

the speers said...

Oh my gosh that doesn't even look like me! So cute! I totally want to see more--we so need to hang out! Ok, next time you have to take Caden's pictures!! I had so much fun! thanks Marci!!

Rebecca said...

Do you make them beautiful or do they just come that way?

Kim Goddard said...

Marci....my talented friend! You amaze me! Are you photographing for hire now? Keep up the amazing work!

Glass House said...

good work Marci! Are you charging now ;)

the crew said...

Those are beautiful. I miss you as well, I keep thinking about calling and then get distracted with everything else going on! I will call soon though.

Melodrama Mama said...

Cute model, cute photographer! You are amazing Marci! We need together soon!