Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wedding

Tom and Kelly!!!

Here's a preview of some of the pictures. We've got lots more...call me and let me know what I can do for you. Thanks so much for letting me take your pictures. I had SO MUCH FUN!!! YA MON!



















This might make a nice golf collage or series...I can see these side by side.








You guys are so gorgeous. I didn't get to make a toast, so here you go...
Kelly, I am so glad to have you as a sister. We couldn't have picked someone better for Tom, or our family. I can't wait for all the adventures ahead of us...let's try Hawaii next!
Tom, I am so proud of you. You deserve this! I love you both.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Great pictures. You seriously should sell those golf photos to istock!

Heather said...

What beautiful pictures! Where was the wedding?

Marci said...

oh, I forgot to put where the wedding was. Thanks for reminding me Heather. It was in Jamaica. We were able to spend a few days there this week. I just got home yesterday. It was pretty incredible, but also very sad to see how people live there. A lot of the homes didn't have doors, roofs, or glass in the windows. Some people lived in storage containers. I felt like royalty coming home to my home with 4 walls and a roof. I'll have to share with you the pictures I took of their houses. Soon. Thanks for the compliments guys!

Rodgers clan said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for them, yay! You are an amazing photographer, you totally have the photo eye woman ---- keep it up!!!

Rebecca said...

I've been to Jamaica. Beautiful place. Poor people. Gorgeous pictures! Talent--beauty!

Alicia said...

YAY for Tom!! I didn't realize it was him who was getting married.

Liz Green said...

What great photos. You really have an amazing talent. Sad we couldn't be there to enjoy it with you.

Glass House said...

Your pictures are so pretty! I love it! How lucky are you to get to go to Jamaica!!! Thanks for sharing your talent!