Thursday, April 16, 2009


Not much to say today. Instead of a story, you get lots and lots of pictures. We had wonderful guests with us for the weekend, and I miss them already. It is always so hard to say goodbye. We are doing great. Jack is getting happier every day. He is finally sleeping well. I am also feeling much better. I'll share more later...but for now, I have pictures.

Grandpa and Truman







Mark and Liz on the Potomac



Tru







Tru with Mt. Vernons's amazing brick walls



Liz in DC








Tru



Vannah and Grandpa




Grandpa and Grandma













handsome Chad

8 comments:

The Heitritter Family said...

Beautiful pics as always! Kes and I have been going back and forth about whether we should go visit my little brother in Maryland in a couple weeks. The biggest con is a long plane ride with an active Bayer! But your pictures make me so anxious to explore the area. Plane tickets are great right now too! Thanks for giving me something to think about!

Heather said...

What fun pictures! It looks like you guys have been up to some fun things! Glad everyone is feeling better!

Kim H. said...

You are getting really good at the photography thing! Love the pics, we are planning on coming to DC this summer sometime.

Liz Green said...

Those are way cute pictures. I'm so glad we were able to spend our Easter week end with you guys. You always make it so fun. Thanks for all they yummy food. I need those recipes by the way. Miss you like crazy.

The Heitritter Family said...

Michael lives in Crofton. He just moved there in January and they are always anxious for visitors. It would be fun to meet up if we go. I'll let you know!

Rodgers clan said...

Love your pics, especially the tulip ones. You all look so great, how fun to have visitors for the weekend. Glad you are feeling better.

Glass House said...

Beautiful pics! I love it! You are so beautiful too ;)

The Green Family said...

Your photography is amazing. I am glad that everyone is feeling better. Your mom is a talented writer. I am sure your kids want you to read them her stories all the time. Take care!