Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today we rented scaffolding so we could paint and put crown molding up in the entry way.

Today Chad and I have ignored the kids a little.

To try to make it up to them, we asked the kids if they wanted to go to Cold Stone to get some ice cream.

This is how they responded.





"Mine!"







"Yes!"








"I am afraid of the guy who sits in a box and reads magazines!"









"No! Savannah will eat the poisonous grass and die! I don't want her to die."


Chad and I tried and tried to get them to explain more, but we still couldn't make much sense about it.

We didn't go to get ice cream. We went to Target instead.











Grandmas, we took these pictures today...aren't they growing up? We miss all of you.

Since we are talking about Grandmas, Jackson asked about you Grandma Carol. He wanted to know if his Grandma Carol lived by his other Grandmas and when you were coming back. We want all our Grandmas to come soon!

3 comments:

Todd, Liz and Sydney said...

That is too funny! I would love to know more about the guy in the box and eating poisionus grass. That just made me laugh!!

Glass House said...

cute pics! Cute kids! BUT I was sad they didn't go to Cold Stone :( Love that place!

aniC said...

hahahahaa! I'll go to Cold Stone with you.