Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Bottom hair"

I laugh out loud every time I think about this little conversation Jackson had with his Grandpa when he was here a week ago. It went like this...

J: "Grandpa, you have no top hair?"

G: "nope"

J: "You only have bottom hair?"

J: "Grandpa, you have big tummy? Can I touch your tummy?"

We teased Grandpa all day about his "bottom hair"!

Dad, you are so wonderful. We are all missing your "big tummy" and your "bottom hair". I am sure needing one of those hugs from you right now. We love you so much, and we miss you more that we can express.



3 comments:

Heather said...

Little kids are sooo funny! I love your Dad! I'm glad he was able to come out and visit!

Liz Green said...

This is one of the most funny blog post I've read. Those unforgettable moments.. that must need recording.
Any fun celebration plans for Savanna's birthday?
I'm way jealous that you 2 get to go Jamaica for the wedding. Unfortunately I don't think Mark or I will make it out there. Especially during a holiday week end when flights are way high.

Jennifer said...

Marci-
Logan and I are coming to DC in May 13-20! And we'll be staying for a week. We got super cheap tickets. I'll call you soon! Love you!