Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am never letting them leave

We have had Mark and Liz here all weekend and a lot has happened...a delicious dinner...a fire in the oven...the ZOO...and lots of late night fun. I wish I could keep them forever here. They have really helped ease the homesickness. Here's a few pictures...







OK, so here is what happened when the oven was glowing red...
Marci froze, she couldn't stop staring...
Chad to the rescue...
Liz couldn't stop taking pictures...
Jacob running around the room crying and screaming...
It was so funny!! I just smile thinking about it.







At the Zoo...











Bath time with the babies...



Date Night with Mark and Liz equals girls go to the bookstore, boys go to the electronics store and then we meet for dinner. I wish we could do it every night!

3 comments:

Kim H. said...

Looks like a fun time! Your baby girl is so cute! And the fire in the oven looks like something I would do.

Mary Beth said...

What caught on fire?!

Rebecca said...

You are so cute! How do you guys stay so cute after all those kids! Thanks for the cute pictures of your family too!